About the TBLS Environmental Liability Advisory Services
The TBLS Environmental Liability Valuation services provide a granular view of the complex issues and data associated with the environmental liability piece of a deal. How the liability is managed and accounted for in many instances becomes a deal maker…. Or deal breaker impacting the price and negotiating strategy. TBLS uses sophisticated data bases and multivariate financial modeling, including monte carlo, decision trees, and other tools to assess and quantify risk, generate strategy, and provide the negotiating tools you need to move quickly in the closing process. Our strategic recommendations are provided through a lens of deep environmental field and industry experience.
Below are some your questions that the TBLS environmental liability valuation answers.
- Is the money reserved for the environmental liability on the 10K a realistic and fair number?
- What are the short and long term known risks associated with the liability?- These include financial, legal, environmental, regulatory.
- What are the short and long term unknown risks that might impact the deal?
- Is there anything missing in the environmental reports provided by the owner that might create additional current or future exposure?
- What financial assurances are currently in place to mitigate risks?
- Is the deal covered for risks now and in the future?
- Is there a way to off-load the liability before the deal close?
- How do we determine tne financial assurances needed?
- Will Post Closure Support be needed if Liability is part of the transaction?
Please explore our services in the navigation bar on the right.