Environmental Advisory Group
Environmental Lead Click here for full bio.
- Environmental: – Financial Analyst- Credit Banker- Liability Entrepreneur and Solution Provider
- Senior AIG’ Cost Cap Leader using metric valuation for complex risks, and claims (2002 World-wide AIG Consultant of Year)
- Expert consulting support for ACE, Zurich, AIG and Southport Lane
- Principle- (doer/seller) for AMEC’s environmental/remediation group .
- Court-recognized environmental expert
- Has managed and conducted environmental studies on over 3,000 sites
- ISO 9001-02 environmental auditor
PRESIDENT Click here for full bio.
- Financial Sales Environmental Marketing- Executive
- Sales, Branding, New Product Development, for Citibank, PNC/BlackRock, Fidelity, Bluefield Holdings
- Environmental Credit Banking Sales and Marketing to Chemical, Oil, Pharma,
- Sustainability consulting to industry and non profits
- Infrastructure &reference customer development building high performance start-ups
- Solution Sales
- BS – Environmental Studies
- MA –Marketing &Sustainability
Kenneth B. Furry Esq.
CORPORATE COUNSEL Click here for full bio.
- Corporate Law specializing in M&A, Bankruptcy and Distressed companies
- Cornell MBA, Juris, Doctor
- Corporate Counsel to Bluefield Holdings,- Environmental credit Banking
- Corporate Counsel to Realization Services, Inc. M&A, Bankruptcy, negotiations, drafting and business counsel
- Jenkins and Gilchrist, Parker and Chapin, LLP
- General Counsel, American Savings Bank
John L. Cusack
Vice President Finance & Sustainability Click here for full bio.
- BCE, Civil Engineering, MCE Envirornmental Engineering and Science, Manhattan College
- MBA, Stern School of Business, NYU
- Head of Financial Services Risk Management for Maplecroft Litd. in the UK, an extra-financial/ESG (Environmental Social Governance) country risk research firm.
- Headed NY office of the Marsh Environmental Risk Management Consulting practice. advising on sustainability, environmental reporting, liability disclosure/insurance, and climate risk/opportunity management, mitigation and investment.
Environmental Risk Management Click here for full bio.
- BS in Geology and Finance from Rutgers and Ramapo Universities
- Master’s of Science in Hydrogeology from the University of Massachusetts.
- Senior Engineer for Global Real Estate’s on all AIG investment properties worldwide.
- 12 years experience managing analytics and strategies for landfill closure/port closure financial assurance funding, redevelopment projects for industrial brownfields, Superfund cleanups, and sediment dredging/restoration projects.
President, The TBLS Group
Frances is a 25-year marketing veteran and sustainability expert with both agency and industry background. As an intrapreneur and entrepreneur she has launched new products, brands and companies for industry including Citibank and Blackrock. She has also served as strategist for agencies with client lists that included global and local financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical and technology companies. Prior to starting her own company in 2005, Frances led the U.S. operations of a spin-off of Siemens, Webwasher – a company that was later acquired in 2004 for $50 million. Frances has masters in marketing and communications, and has completed the Master’s certification program of the Fairleigh Dickenson Institute for Sustainable Enterprise. She has also completed the coursework for the LEED Associate certification. She is committed to community service and sees public-private partnerships an important piece of the new business paradigm. She serves on the board of of NJ chapter of Net Impact where she has the role of industry partnership development. She also serves on the board of High Ridge House and the New York Metro Chapter of Infragard.
US Attorney and International Management Consultant
Ira has 25 years experience as a US attorney and international management consultant focusing on environmental regulatory innovation, strategic environmental management, sustainable business practices and corporate social responsibility. At the leading edge of the convergence of sustainability, climate adaptation and ecosystem service with a deep expertise in the development of corporate voluntary excellence programs, environmental performance tools and strategies, and international standards such as ISO and GRI.
Financial Executive and Chief Sustainability Officer
Joan created Verizon’s corporate sustainability program. Prior to leaving Verizon after 33 years, Joan defined and outlined Verizon’s initial plans for sustainability including paperless billing, use of alternative vehicles for Verizon fleet, requirements for purchasing and vendors, and establishing real estate operational rules. As a finance and operations leader, she is credited with saving Verizon over $62 million over a 7 year period. Joan serves as TBLS’ Chief Sustainability Officer for Operations.
William G. Russell
Managing Director of SustainEdge
Co-author of The Sustainable Enterprise Fieldbook: When It All Comes Together, William is Managing Director of SustainEdge, advising companies implementing holistic Sustainability Programs as they journey towards sustainability while maintaining and enhancing profits. He previously served as the US environmental practice leader of PricewaterhouseCoopers and as President of Ecos Technologies. He is an adjunct professor, advisory board member and research fellow of Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Institute for Sustainable Enterprise (ISE) and its Sustainable Business Incubator.
Peter transforms companies and brands as artistic director bringing visual integrity and design to the team. As president of LevinsonBlock, he brings over 20 years of experience and has worked extensively with entrepreneurs, non-profits and technology companies. Peter is a National Endowment for the Arts Fellow and has received numerous awards for his design. His work has received an American Graphic Design Award and appeared in Designing for the Greater Good, an annual of great marketing for non profits. His work has also been selected for the Logo Lounge II Annual, Print Regional Design Annuals, and Print’s Best Logos and Symbols. Peter is a board member of the Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society of New York (HPRMS).
Mary Reilly has over 20 years of experience working with companies to align their people to their strategies as an officer at AIG and an outside consultant. She supports successful corporate greening through leadership development, process improvement, and training. She has been able to: increase employee loyalty, cuts costs, and increases productivity. She holds a Masters degree in Sustainability. Her credentials also include certifications in: LEED Associate, Six Sigma, Qualified DiSC® Facilitator, Situational Leadership II®, and Charrette Certified by NCI.